Moonspear i've all this wonder of earthly plunder
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
For just a breath, he snickered, because he was glad she was something besides just walking and peeing to think about, too, but her question kind of turned his expression back towards pensive before he knew exactly how to answer. Yeah.. I mean, nothing's wrong, he reasoned aloud, trying not to entirely sound like he was here to convince himself. All was well and he was just thinking too much--the problem. Just.. antsy, I guess. I think it's a lot of things, He couldn't pin why else, exactly, but knew some major tipping points at least. They just didn't sound very striking.. not when it really unfortunately boiled down to my parents are not right here, and that they had left the entire mountain to the kids, essentially, for more than just a short while when that just didn't happen all that often--all at a time when he had already been feeling uncertain before.

He supposed he was just worrying about it too much and this was probably exactly why his conversation with his dad about a proud legacy had made him feel like such a humongous rube. The balance was not so precarious, and really, nothing had changed, quiet borderlands and all. It was not that bad, and he was just being inexperienced and dumb, here to blow it out of proportion until he knew better.

But he wanted to be the one to get to roam too and that was kind of the kicker here--serving to divide him for further distraction, naturally. While he was a carefully contained panic about this mountainside staying right as it had been when his parents had left it, he had itchy feet that said go see what else he could see. To be both, to rising degrees? Messy. Anyway, he found some mild interest in matching strides with Speed, but just kind of sighed after that when he peered to the route ahead. Hope you've been good, though. Maybe soon it'll actually be more green out and we can do more plant things together, finally.. he said, tired of the wintertime offerings and the spring buds were all just fresh hints still. Soon, though. He was hopeful on that, at least.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - February 24, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 01, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 06, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 14, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 14, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 20, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - April 09, 2019, 01:29 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - April 15, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - April 16, 2019, 08:43 PM