Moonspear i've all this wonder of earthly plunder
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She thought it seemed like more than just restlessness, but she wouldn't force him to talk about whatever was on his mind. The offer to talk was there now, so if he needed to talk, hopefully he knew she would gladly listen. She smiled, answering: I've been feeling that way for most of the winter, she said with a soft laugh. So, I get it, she offered next, stopping to inspect the scent on a boulder but finding nothing worth much interest. 

I've been pretty good, other than being restless, she answered. And I certainly hope so; my collection could really use a freshening up, the healer added. She had been counting the days until spring, and now she could feel its presence just around the corner. Soon, the mountainside would be green and full of plant life. Speedy really couldn't wait until she could fill most of her days with plant gathering and managing a much large cache than she had now. I can't wait to see what grows here. Excitement painted her face as she spoke. She couldn't help it. Spring was her most favorite time of the year.
Messages In This Thread
i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - February 24, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 01, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 06, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 14, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 14, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 20, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - April 09, 2019, 01:29 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - April 15, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - April 16, 2019, 08:43 PM