Shadewood Our house is burning
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
@Ehani
Date: 20/02/19
Phex trotted through the woods, searching for forms of life that might be making their first appearance from the winter; though she highly doubted finding anything as everywhere was still blanketed in snow. Either way, she was happy to be nosing about and ensuring the pack was safe, well guarded, fed (not that she could do much about that with her abysmal hunting skills now, eh) and, most of all, happy.

She sought the girl that Gwen brought in. She'd sparked something in Phex that made her feel funny. Something lured her to discreetly search out Ehani, wondering what she could find out about the girl, wondering why she was feeling like this. She had Laroche, after all. 
Ah, Laroche. The man that ignited fire in her veins and sent ripples through her ocean like no one had ever done before.
Ehani was different. Softer, like an affection. The warm feeling when you get in a bed that's already warm. 

Gosh, now she was grinning like mad. Whatever, it wasn't like anyone would ask. She was always smiling. She wondered what sort of gift she could give Ehani -- oh shit her gifts!
She'd forgotten all about them! Only Gwen and Laroche got theirs.
The girl whines softly, lifting her head from the snow, her brows furrowed in concern.
This was the worst thing that could ever possibly happen to her!
Ever!
| |
Reach those stars.
13 Posts
Ooc — Arin
Ehani wandered through the new territory that was now her home, an almost dopey grin on her face as she trotted along. The pale colored wolf was on a mission to find something for Fudge, the girl that had tackled her when Gwen had led her here. Something about the multi-colored wolf had sparked her interest, drove her to find something to give as a gift. A sorry for scaring her, another way of saying hello, just...something to hopefully ease the mind of the newbie. 

With the dopey grin still present on her muzzle she suddenly broke out sprinting through the snow, enjoying the rush of energy and cold air. Though soon enough she came skidding to a stop amongst the trees, violet eyes locked onto a heart shaped rock on the ground, her mind suddenly remembering why she was wandering in the first place. Perfect. That would do. It fit for the happy, fluttering feeling that the girl had gave her, the feeling that she had chosen to keep to herself around the others. Now just to find her. 

Carefully she leaned down and picked up the rock, holding it gently between her teeth as she padded through the snowy trees. Fudge had to be around here somewhere, right? The hyperactive wolf did her best to keep her focused trained on finding the other, sniffing for any taces of her scent. Seeming to find one that she hoped was right she started off in the direction it led, seeking out the tackling cutie.
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The girls head lifted as her target came through the trees, her body moving in that lithe way of hers. Phex tilted her head, her tail swaying before starting towards Ehani, chuffing softly as to not startle her. Unlike before.

"Hey there, Ehani!" The girl beamed, moving to bump the girl with her shoulder. Her gaze honed in on the object carried with obvious care and pride, bringing another grin to the skewbald's face. "Whatch'a got there, eh?" She asked with curiosity, wondering if her friend had already gotten an admirer in the woods. Of course, Phex wanted to know everything.
| |
Reach those stars.
13 Posts
Ooc — Arin
"Hiya, Fudge!" The words were muffled, mildly jumbled by the rock in her mouth. Eyes brightening at the mention of said rock Ehani sat it on the ground infront of Phex, lifting her head to mumbled speak again. "I...It's a gift. For you. That...is kinda what I was out here doing...." 

She seemed almost shy, a rare occurence for anyone to see. After all, she was always the one that had to be told to stop talking when in groups or when she goes on a tangent about adventures. No, it wasn't quite like her at all to be shy. Not unless she liked whoever it was. Silly girl. Already crushing on another even though she had just gotten here. 

Dipping her head down the lighter wolfess nudged the heart shaped rock towards the other, smiling sheepishly once again. "I thought that maybe...You would like it. It's kinda an apology for spooking you when I got here. How are you feeling, by the way..?"
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Phex tilted her head, getting a better look at the heart-shaped rock. It was pretty, kinda a creamy white with darker patches. She wondered if Ehani could take her to see if there were more. 
Her gaze tilted to her friend when she said it was a gift for her.
"Huh? Really?" She grinned, her tail waving faster. She rarely got gifts from people, especially not as cute as this one. "Wow, thanks! I love it." 

She laughed softly, tipping her head up to the sky, before shaking her head. "should be the one apologising to you. Again. I was the one who tackled you outta nowhere," she grinned, remembering the moment fondly despite the events prior. "I feel better, thank you. How's you feeling? I didn't hurt you, right?" Concern edged her voice, her eyes assessing as she regarded the pale wolf. 
| |
Reach those stars.
13 Posts
Ooc — Arin
That giant, dopey grin returned to her face at the response she got to her gift, the fluttery feeling building in her stomach again. It almost felt like that one time where she had swallowed a butterfly whole, but longer and like there were more. "I'm glad you like it!! I...was afraid that you wouldn't." 

Laughing softly at the mention of being tackled which was now a fond memory the plae creature shook her head, her tail waving along with Phex's. "No, I promise that you didn't hurt me. Just spooked me a little is all. But I guess you can say that you made me fall for you from the very beginning." 

The last sentence slipped out in a kind of sped up rush, making her eyes widen. If Ehani could blush, she'd be bright red right about now. Her and her damned imulsiveness. Her grin when from dopey to shy as she looked away from Fudge, her small frame trying to shrink itself further as if she wanted to disappear. She did really, but at the same time she wanted to see the reaction she got. Curiosity killed the cat. Perhaps one day it would be the death of the small wolfess too.
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She laughed lightly, "I could never hate a gift from you, snowflake." I know right, original. But it was true, Phex loved gifts. They made her fuzzy and warm inside. Happy. Loved.
She pressed her nose to Ehani's neck, reassuring her. 

Relief washed over her, glad that she wasn't hurt. Phex wouldn't forgive herself if she hurt the girl. Her head tilted at her words speeding up, ears tilting as she figured what she said, then laughed. "You are the cutest," she grinned, looking at her properly. Phex's eyes traced her face, noticed the curves and shapes of her face, her depthless eyes. Her lips parted in awe, not realising she was staring like a weirdo.
| |
Reach those stars.