Stavanger Bay this is the one song
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
the whole 'don't make eye contact' part just tickles me every time i read it. bahaha. poor elixir. i'm sorry you birthed a little sea monster.

her chirps cease and her head lifts but too heavy for her neck to actually support it yet it lowers. what? her chirps did not bring with it the attention she wanted. the siren is baffled by this because she is warm, nestled against some other puptato and against the one she would come to know as mother. she even pokes her nose unceremoniously and lacking gentleness into elixir's side just to make sure she was, indeed, still there and hadn't done a clever parent trap move on them. either way they should know she wanted a bath, right? right!

quellcrist doesn't comprehend the passage of time but she waits, albeit not for very long and still no bath comes. e x c u s e me? a last warning noise leaves her — a sharp punctuating chirp. a last chance to give her what she wanted before she let the entire of stormrift know she wasn't happy.
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
this is the one song - by Quellcrist - March 14, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: this is the one song - by Elixir - March 14, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: this is the one song - by Quellcrist - March 15, 2019, 03:11 AM
RE: this is the one song - by Cortland - March 15, 2019, 03:20 AM
RE: this is the one song - by Elixir - March 28, 2019, 11:15 AM