Moonspear Find me where the wild things are
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
super sorry for the wait!

So he was wanderer. His answer piqued her interest, having been a wanderer herself before joining Moonspear. She smiled brightly at his compliment but shook her head. Tracking is just as important, she started. They all had to eat, right? So, tracking their food seemed just as vital to the pack's survival as being able to heald wounds and treat sickness. I like to wander too, she added a second later. Before coming here, I was on my own for a while, and I loved exploring and meeting strangers, the healer elaborated. In fact, had it not been for her affinity for striking up conversations with random wolves, she never would have met Llewellyn and been lured to Moonspear in the first place. And now that she was here, she couldn't imagine being anywhere else, even now that her friend had returned home. 

They reached the edge of the forest, and Speedy slowed her steps, coming to a stop near a particularly rough-looking tree. She released a sad humming sound at the sight of the tree, but it's suffering was not in vain; a quick glance up to the tree would provide her with the lovely sight of the familiar green fungus. Once again, she placed her front paws on the tree. The tip of her nose just barely touched the opportunistic plant, and she gave it a few sniffs. Then she climbed down and glanced to Dirge. That's the right stuff, but it doesn't smell ready, she said. But, at least I know it's here and can come back and check on it occasionally. She looked around, searching the tree line for any other sickly-looking trees and saw none. So, she set off again, nose to the ground in search of the particular smell of rotting.
Messages In This Thread
Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - March 15, 2019, 03:00 AM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Dirge - March 16, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - March 20, 2019, 02:11 AM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Dirge - April 08, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - April 09, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Dirge - April 10, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - April 16, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Dirge - April 18, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - April 24, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Dirge - April 25, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: Find me where the wild things are - by Speedy - May 07, 2019, 07:28 PM