Ankyra Sound Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
She was real—

—or so she claimed.

No longer could he count the days since he’d left the glacier, how long it’d been since he’d last seen either of his siblings. He wanted to believe that his dear little sister truly stood before him but it was no easy feat. Everything told him that it could not possibly be her. Surely he must have fallen asleep, and would soon wake up to see that it had all been a dream. A long, lucid dream—but a dream that he felt compelled to continue.

Though she spoke, he could focus only on her movements. He held his breath as she took a step towards him, waiting for something, but nothing came. Watching her closely, his own legs began to move, gradually lessening the distance between them, until…

Without warning, he reached out to press his muzzle against her cheek as he uttered a soft, MitsiKâppuk.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision - by Aningan - March 16, 2019, 01:16 AM