Ankyra Sound sharp edges
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
rosalyn picked out a very specific portion of his word and used it against him. he was not stirred by this, but the young man did lift his head and steady his gaze against her own. “she will do what she believes is best, but she will not risk the lives of her family or her children… so you should keep that in mind before picking my words apart,” illidan returned to her politely, dipping his muzzle a few inches to her. it was not meant to be thrown at her with aggression. his tone was level and his posture was neutral in all things, but there was a pleading glint in the sharp yellow of his gaze.

“i understand where both of you are coming from,” the ghost remarked with a heavy sigh. he shook his head to them both, aware that he was the odd man out of their plans. “all i’m saying is that you should both think hard about what might happen if you try to move the pregnant women, or any portion of our pack,” illidan then added. he was careful with how he prepared this statement. he did not want them to think that he was blatantly calling out their choices and telling them how wrong they were. he wanted them to realize that it wasn’t as simple as they were making it out to be.

“splitting us up could cause more trouble than if we were to remain here. imagine if drageda decided to stalk only our pregnant? how smart would it be to separate them from the rest of the group? they’d be picked off before anyone had a chance to defend them…”

the boy had gathered some information from their dangerous neighbors. while he knew that there would be a great deal of risk in staying behind, if they were to build themselves up and act defensively instead of aggressively, they had a good chance at smoothing things over. he wanted to express this thought to the other two, but he wasn’t certain how he could do that without stuffing his own feet in his mouth. “they’ve lost their leader and – from what i’ve heard – my mother did a fair bit of damage to one of their warriors… we share a disadvantage, but i do not believe that the cliff wolves are looking for war right now,” illidan tried, turning his sights toward the looming stone that sat as a barricade against the rest of the world.
Messages In This Thread
sharp edges - by RIP Firefly - March 18, 2019, 12:32 AM
RE: sharp edges - by Rosalyn - March 18, 2019, 08:02 AM
RE: sharp edges - by RIP Firefly - March 18, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: sharp edges - by Rosalyn - March 20, 2019, 08:35 AM
RE: sharp edges - by RIP Firefly - March 20, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: sharp edges - by Illidan - March 20, 2019, 11:43 PM
RE: sharp edges - by Rosalyn - March 21, 2019, 08:30 AM
RE: sharp edges - by RIP Firefly - March 21, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: sharp edges - by Illidan - March 21, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: sharp edges - by Rosalyn - March 21, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: sharp edges - by RIP Firefly - March 21, 2019, 08:48 PM