Shadewood i know i’m not that smart
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
All Welcome 
@Morgan tags for reference

he wished he could say he enjoyed it here. everything his family needed was here, food, shelter, company. but despite all the luxuries, or more accurately essentials, there was a shadow looming over him at all times. takara was carrying his children, a bear was in their midst, what’s next? he’d rather not find out, so he isolated himself from everyone and stayed close to @Minori, tending to her needs. that morning he busied himself by making the den more child friendly. issun went back and forth, carrying soft folliage for bedding.
common | japanese
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Regular duties needed being tended to, him and Laroche bringing down the prey they could, when they could, rustlin’ up meals for the Family. One week they had gotten lucky, and fell a wounded deer. Mighta been old or ailin, but it fed em all without a problem. Cry was even generous to letting the boys take legs back to their women, knowing they was swellin up like watermelons and unable to enjoy the hunt. Vetty liked her some good thigh meat. She liked shoulder more, but that was some of the bit Cry had wanted for Gwen, along with some of the organ meat. No protest from rider- Cry was the boss.

Seemed near never ending here, the paradise that didn’t have a clear limit to how much hunting the Family could inflict on it. But Morgan wasn’t fussy bout none of that, right now. In fact, he too had dread welling up in him faster than a pricked pad. As his old posse leader once said, ‘Can’t trust no Tahiti.’ Tahiti was a term for a place recognized as paradise for his group- funny enough, the thing they all wanted after all they had been through. But turns out Dutch was right. 
And Shadewood was fixin ta seem more and more Tahiti as the days came and went. Stuff was just too easy, to readily available, non-violent. Like the whole jungle forest was cut off from the real world. It was just madness.

Golden orbs downcast, the rider kept an easy trot going, hoping his little run would ease his mind a bit. A scent intermingled with Cry, but only by a patch- the Hex looked up to see Issun, one of the Keepers he hadn’t gotten to meet, yet. “Mornin’” the rough baritones cake from the fast moving earthy mountain. “Gettin some soft fer yer missus?” He asked trying to be a bit friendly, for once.