Moonspear doing what can be done
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He trusted that with time she would understand how it was on the mountain more. She'd adapt, or not, but he was hopeful since she seemed pretty easy to get along with. Whaat, snow but warm too? Lucky, he grinned at her then as he listened on about how her family's traditions played out, then how that landed her here eventually.

But, behind the friendly glint of his teeth, he couldn't help the dark thought--what if the leaving of his sisters was bound to become one of their own family traditions? It was up to them to set those standards as first generation born Moonspearian to their parents, he supposed, and was consequentially intimidated by the responsibility. Watching it play out with his sisters was stressful enough, let alone where he, firstborn son, was meant to go.

Nonetheless and enough of that, he was determined not to be weighed down by junk today so stayed content and airy. Cool, well, I've been by a few over on the other side of the barrier mountains, he gestured off kind of towards the west while thinking of the Copse Kiwi's mom claimed where Clover lived now, and then thanks in part to her, Redhawks--but he had actually never been to their territory, only nearby, so he could only partially count that one. And I hear there's one down in the valley, some woods lately that I haven't had a chance to visit but that's newish, and may not last long, he supposed out loud, curious if she knew anything about them on her way in. He picked up notes from his older siblings, and whoever else went scouting past new boundaries out beyond. Not too many though, but I don't really aim to visit them very often. Do you like the scout-y stuff like that? he asked, wondering if that was why she asked.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
doing what can be done - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: doing what can be done - by Jarilo - March 26, 2019, 11:54 PM
RE: doing what can be done - by Willoughby - March 27, 2019, 12:00 AM
RE: doing what can be done - by Jarilo - March 29, 2019, 12:18 AM
RE: doing what can be done - by Willoughby - March 29, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: doing what can be done - by Jarilo - April 04, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: doing what can be done - by Willoughby - April 04, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: doing what can be done - by Jarilo - April 07, 2019, 03:54 AM
RE: doing what can be done - by Willoughby - April 08, 2019, 11:02 PM
RE: doing what can be done - by Jarilo - April 11, 2019, 11:49 PM