Ankyra Sound i kill with my heart
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
he found the entrance swiftly enough, slowing his pace some as he drew closer. he could hear her rustling from within and he wondered if he was interrupting some much-needed rest. knowing that it was not a conversation that could wait, illidan poked his head inside before entering all the way. his features were weary for one as youthful as he was. his eyes seemed to carry the weight of hours and hours of missed sleep.

still, he offered her the softest smile and dipped his head. it did not matter that he still held a rank in leadership; she was his mother, and she had more than earned his respect. it did very little to soften the conversation that lingered in the back of his mind. she had always spoken to him without frilly words or unnecessary confidence. illidan believed that he should speak to her the same way.

“we need to stay low for a while, ma... we need to stay low or we're going to lose our home and...” i don't know if i've got the strength to do that again. i don't know if i'll survive it, this time. illidan shook his head and breathed a heavy sigh. “they were discussing moving all of the pregnant women and separating the pack. they spoke about moving us all away from the sound. i argued, but only with a promise that i'd speak to you about it.” his voice was gravelly and weak – just as exhausted as his hawkish gaze seemed to be. he waited quietly to see if she would speak before he moved on.
Messages In This Thread
i kill with my heart - by Illidan - March 27, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: i kill with my heart - by Caiaphas - April 10, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: i kill with my heart - by Illidan - April 11, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: i kill with my heart - by Caiaphas - April 12, 2019, 12:00 PM
RE: i kill with my heart - by Illidan - April 23, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: i kill with my heart - by Caiaphas - April 24, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: i kill with my heart - by Illidan - April 25, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: i kill with my heart - by Caiaphas - April 27, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: i kill with my heart - by Illidan - May 02, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: i kill with my heart - by Caiaphas - May 04, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: i kill with my heart - by Illidan - June 12, 2019, 12:10 AM