Lost Creek Hollow You're a threat
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Thank you, she said, before stepping forward to retrieve it, pulling it back a step with her.  It was a little unfortunate that ferrets weren't secretly like three times as big, but she wasn't going to complain.  Still, she gave it a quick once over as she decided where the best bits would be before digging in -- even if not much would be left by the time she was done with it.

Her tail flicked a couple of times that was probably some sort of appreciation or thanks or something?  It probably would have been more clear if she spoke, but she wasn't going to entirely stop scarfing down her food right now so that would have to wait.  Instead, she continued to let him speak as she had a second bite, swallowed, and licked her lips.  As long as the caches still get filled, I think most is covered?  It was only a question because she didn't think there was much else.  She had a den, and wasn't the type to even think of needing a medic looking her over or anything.  Shrug.  It's just time I'm waiting on.  I don't think there's much else... Or whatever.  She was pretty sure Rannoch, despite his desire to help, couldn't mess with time. But that aside, what else would there be?  Certainly if there was something else, Terance would have brought it up.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
You're a threat - by Arbiter - March 31, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: You're a threat - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 11, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: You're a threat - by Arbiter - April 12, 2019, 09:22 PM
RE: You're a threat - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 13, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: You're a threat - by Arbiter - April 28, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: You're a threat - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 01, 2019, 07:19 PM
RE: You're a threat - by Arbiter - May 02, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: You're a threat - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 19, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: You're a threat - by Arbiter - May 20, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: You're a threat - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 02, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: You're a threat - by Arbiter - June 02, 2019, 11:43 PM