Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
if she thought that, then yeah, clearly she hadn't met fin. speaking of, why hadn't tegan -- of all wolves -- been given the talk? if anyone in the world were to have ever received that, it should've been him... what, the way he walked around and talked all that talk? even if it was all bullshit, someone should've wondered if it had maybe a shred of truth to it, and probably should've made sure he knew the consequences for his actions. but nope. no one did. 

"your time to... go?" asked tegan as his nose twitched a few times. to her second comment, tegan half-retracted his step, but not all the way, cause he didn't really want to get any further from her... he wanted to be closer. he asked, a little naively, "did someone hurt you?" he'd beat em up.

no he wouldn't, but he'd say he would.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Tegan - April 05, 2019, 05:47 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM