Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
oh. well actually tegan knew what that was. he'd just never... experienced it... before... yeah. ahem. nice. sweet, bro. high five. he wished he had a guy friend to high five. damn it. would bat high five him? wait -- was he still mad at her? definitely. fuck. have this inner argument later, fucker.

he cleared his throat a little at her original exclamation, and as she kept talking and scooting closer to him tegan was becoming more and more aware of why she looked so damn good. cause hormones, duh, lol. he shoulda figured. she was hot to begin with but totally not this hot -- or... was she? he couldn't even remember. damn she was really close. she musta realized it, too, cause she shut up pretty abruptly and stared at him with those doe eyes (from his POV, anyway) and he kinda realized she might've been... referencing him. or? something? fuck, what was even happening right now. 

"i can keep you safe, poe, you're not... driving me crazy," he offered, but it was a total lie. she was fuckin driving him up the wall. he cleared his throat again, taking another step towards her, managing to close that distance entirely, and then reached forward carefully to give her shoulder (??? seems safe) a gentle nudge. "are you... sure ... that you'd get pregnant?" he asked her, a little boldly, but as casually as he could manage.. "i mean, like, is it totally a for sure thing or just a possibility?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Tegan - April 05, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM