Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
scram! yeah! sure! he'd fuck right off. sorry tegan blackthorn wasn't your hero, poe, but it's not like anyone's given him much example on how to be one. 

except, as he turned to leave, the desperate snarl of poe really fuckin startled him. whoa! wait! she really didn't want... someone else? damn was he just that good lookin? what a good lil stroke of his ego and -- fuck oh shit. fuck he mgithve just screwed the pooch.. or... well, lost his chance to. fuck!!

but wait, shitbag opportunity! 

as poe lunged at the front, tegan had already whipped around and very much processed the information in time to take a lunge for the back. never mind it was with terrible intentions, good consequences would probably outweigh the bad. probably. tegan snarled as he took on phox from the back -- like all along it had been his plan to get the guy from behind. hah! great plan, tegan.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Tegan - April 05, 2019, 10:56 PM