Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
well i guess she caught on. that's fine. he deserved it. he was definitely a d-bag. but i'm typing this and i'm crude so i'm gonna call him a full on douchebag. shitbag. fucker. keep the profanities comin'! 

but, yeah, phox turned and got a good fuckin chunk outta his face. not actually sure that's what he intended to do, but while maybe the plan a) would've done enough work, poe's good old slam knocked the trajectory off or whatever and ended with a solid chomp to the cheek and a good tear out the way. so. fuckin OW. holy shit ow. tegan hadn't felt that kinda pain in his life. he yelped. ouchie.

where was finley right now ??? ;-;

but he didn't pussy out! for once! and instead came reeling again, lunging with his own pair of fangs hoping to scare or bite. seems everyone here had the same idea.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Tegan - April 05, 2019, 11:15 PM