Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
actually ! tegan did not want to fight! poe please stop making assumptions about him you hardly know him and he is quite stupid. not literally, but emotionally he's a total moron. so when poe backed out of the fight tegan almost lost it. what do you MEAN this isn't a tag team effort anymore?? tegan was a fuckin scrub. look at him. he was hardly a fully grown adult and had the dumb averageness of his father, meaning he was pretty unimpressive without any special training! sure, he'd been trying to take on the role of guardian but... that didn't require any actual skill. just waltzing around the border all day.

so, what i'm saying is: tegan was F u c k e d. with a capital F! and i don't use that button often! 

"fuckin--!" tegan attempted to yap as phox lunged once again at him. tegan scrambled, pretty unimpressively, to the side, all the while using his own teeth to combat phox's. was it working? i dunno, but he did a pretty gnarly job at banging his muzzle against the other males -- and no teeth were in his flesh at this point, so that was good. at phox's lunge and tegan's scramble, a space opened up behind them, and as tegan lunged for phox's shoulder, he yelled, "GO!" hopefully she'd fuckin listen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Tegan - April 06, 2019, 09:41 AM