Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan hesitated as she suddenly got closer with him again. was this worth it? was his quest for the punanny really worth it? was poe worth it? she was pretty hot -- especially now, but he'd never really talked to her. did that matter? it didn't used to, but now it suddenly felt important. oh, fuck, ouch, feelings. abortr, abort. yeah, better to just fuckin shove that down and just bang out all the uncertainty... 

right? 

plus, what if phox fuckin turned around and came back and bit his dick off -- or something? was THAT worth it? hell fuckin no! then he'd never ever ever experience  s  e x. ever. and that was high priority bucket list. but like -- or -- he could just experience it now? why the fuck was he thinking so much. 

roughly 8 personality shifts happen in this post alone, so poe you're not alone there. really, somehow, now, despite the overwhelming force of nature that was her season, really driving his thought process, tegan could only think of one thing. 

he used a paw to hook her closer, pressing his head to her neck -- beginning to preen gently at the fur along her scruff, also probably getting a lil bit of blood on her, whoops. "is this still what you want?" he murmured quietly, pushing down the thoughts burdening him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Tegan - April 20, 2019, 11:30 AM