Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
if tegan was thinking about opting out, the gentle whack of a tail in face totally melted all that insecurity away. the request he had still pressed to the back of his mind, like it could somehow fix everything. but tegan knew better. emotions were for dumbass bitches, and tegan was not a dumbass bitch -- i'll tell you that right the fuck now. fuckin moron, is what he is.

the look she gave him over her shoulder was the final straw -- in a way -- and tegan turned abruptly to nip at her hocks, shooting her a sly look and falling entirely back into his natural form of typical douchebag. yeah! fuck feelings! just use ya dick to think! if this was what she wanted, then he could absolutely give it to her. he hoped. fuck -- don't think like that right now, dumbass! a cautious, slower motion of his nose nudging at her tail, since he was only 70% sure how to do this (and that was only mostly a lie) and he was hoping her own reactions would give him some guidance... or did he just like jump on and latch on right now? oh fuck too many choices.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Tegan - April 21, 2019, 11:43 AM