Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
shit yeah that was plenty of instruction. that seemed like a pretty affirmative she was ready and now all tegan needed to do was put himself to work. now all he needed to do was figure out ... how to... do this... shit... cue a quick montage of home boy hopping up and then getting down to business. i won't go through all the motions but think kid using a hammer for the first time. you know, missing the nail by a long shot a few times, a few dinks to the side of the nail, and then BOOM there you go got it figured out. i hope this analogy is good for you. 

anyway. hot damn when he figured it out was it fully worth all that confusion! he also probably looked like such a fuckin lameass... but hey! dick was now properly placed and the rest felt pretty natural now. he started with some slow motions and then kind eased into it, trying to figure out if she was into this or not... cause he was pretty damn into it i'll tell you that now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Tegan - May 01, 2019, 09:34 PM