Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
listen, poe, you could have been a lifeless board and tegan would've found it enjoyable. he was pretty glad you were an actual, living, breathing, wolf, but all the same. thank you for doing him this for him. 

tegan was probably an average lay considering he didn't exactly know what he was doing, but once he figured it out things went a little more smoothly. he showed good potential. he'd probably try to practice again another day if circumstances called for it. but who knows. 

anyway. badda bing, badda boom, badda bang. all done. it was a pretty damn euphoric experience, and tegan was pretty damn happy with the outcome. he muttered a phew choice expletives (pick your favorite) and something like oh brother. all good things, normal. he was, however, less happy with the fact that he really wanted to lay the hell down but was pretty glued to her. he shifted, trying to figure this shit out without seeming like he couldn't figure out how to get out, and instead leaned forwards (more) to nose at the fur between her shoulders. "how you feeling?" he asked. casually.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Tegan - May 09, 2019, 01:32 PM