Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
"yuh," crooned tegan gently, mostly because he was tried than because he was trying to be sweet. he gave her another few licks, as if that would help something along. or... something. she didn't seem bothered, so tegan was mostly positive this was supposed to happen. ? "you should... stay with me," he muttered then, unsure if he meant it or not. maybe it was just his deep rooted abandonment issues seeping through, or maybe he was just hoping she'd stick around to let him stick it in a few more times. tbd. "in case phox comes back." not that tegan would do a single fucking thing about it.

oh. wait. 

he just now remembered the little wound he had on his cheek. after all the hormones settled (kind of) he realized it actually fuckin hurt. "i don't know what that guys problem is," he added with a bit of salt.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Tegan - May 13, 2019, 10:18 AM