Hushed Willows [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Though Elfie was not as sensitive as Weejay, he was not used to being addressed sternly, therefore he shrunk back and tried to appear as small and harmless as possible with little success due to his dimensions and everything.

He had not yet quite grasped the fact that he was way bigger than the little, wailing bunch of buggers down there. In his mind he was just as small as they were, though the fact that he was within the same eye-level of the adult, spoke volumes about his lack of logical thinking. 

"Wru-u-u-u-u..." he cooed amiably, giving an attempt to soften the patriarch's heart and give him a second chance to play with the little ones. He was a good boy, after all, wasn't that obvious?
Messages In This Thread
[NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 12, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 15, 2019, 05:48 AM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 15, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 19, 2019, 05:35 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 21, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 22, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 24, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 26, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 27, 2019, 01:48 AM