Great Bear Wilderness I'm building this house on the moon
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
the more she felt at ease within the woods the easier it became to leave them. not because she wanted to actually leave, not in any permanent way anyway. no on the contrary most of why she found it easier to depart from those tall trees was because she knew she would in fact, return. beforehand there had always been that doubt that if she let herself stray from the border she would find herself unable to return. such doubts had dispersed like the morning fog- which might she add had given way to quite a beautiful day. the world was coming back to life around her and although she tended to find a stronger peace with the harsh beauty winter provided, nothing stopped her appreciating the lush scents accompanied with each inhale. 

soft footfalls carried her away from the flatlands, once again leading her west. but not for any particular reason other than to get out and get a little change of scenery not too far from home. nevertheless she was not completely tense-free, wary glances would be thrown here and there as she kept alert for any melonii action. she had still yet to find where they actually stayed but she wouldn't abandon her hunch that it was somewhere around here. 

a little more walking would have her halting upon spotting another, red toned pelt catching the light. at first she'd freeze, hackles instinctively rising at the chance it could be flicker however a closer inspection would confirm that this wolf was very much not. she'd relax once more- dark eyes remaining void but no longer narrowed with suspicion. usually she wouldn't be one to approach another and make first contact but she supposed she owed her an apology so she would move a bit closer only to come to a gentle halt a respectable distance away. her head would dip as she'd murmur in soft but oddly monotone tones "apologies for that i thought you were someone else" she'd leave it at that then, ready to leave should the girl not want anything else from her.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 22, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 22, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 24, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Dirge - April 24, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 24, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Dirge - April 25, 2019, 03:56 AM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 26, 2019, 03:49 PM