Great Bear Wilderness I'm building this house on the moon
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
now this certainly wasn't what she had been expecting. the pale soldier would raise a brow at the display before her given in response to her own jumping to conclusions. the red girl had dropped her head right away, averting her gaze in an act of submission. her first thought couldn't help but be kind of disgusted by what she'd consider such a pathetic display. she would almost have preferred if the girl had reacted in a hostile manner, not something as pitiful as this. however in mere moments she would chase such thoughts away scoldingly, jumping to call someone weak wasn't right. especially considering....she left the thought hanging with the knowledge that going further along that thread would certainly bring up unwanted memories. something she definitely would not appreciate right now, or ever to be honest. nevertheless the other could simply be of the peaceful sort, still it probably wasn't the smartest way to go about it in her opinion anyway. 

nevertheless such thoughts remained expertly hidden behind eyes of swirling darkness- resembling some dark pit with no emotion to be found whatsoever as the wolf regained its composure. well she said wolf but there was something...for lack of a better word different about her company. nevertheless she didn't push on it, it mattered little to her what this girl was made of anyway. when she did finally speak it was in light tones but tundra didn't miss the nerves bathing in that little laugh of hers and would flick an ear. had she scared her that badly? she hadn't even growled. 

her head would shake, gaze darkening slightly as she spoke; "definitely not, she betrayed someone who was supposed to be a friend and then put our pack at risk" it was enough to perhaps justify her reaction without actually giving away anything important. a few more moments would pass with the woman glowering at the thought of the damned wolf before she'd give her head a shake in an effort to dispel the negativity. a small smile would now grace her features in an effort to make the girl feel more at ease, perhaps slightly guilty for giving her a fright. "i hope you don't mind me asking but..." she'd blink, casting a sweeping look over her before pushing on pointedly "is that how you'd react to any kind of hostile situation?" she knew all too well that there were several wolves who if they had intended to approach someone with aggression in the neutral lands in the first place, would simply use an act like that to their advantage.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 22, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 22, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 24, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Dirge - April 24, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 24, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Dirge - April 25, 2019, 03:56 AM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 26, 2019, 03:49 PM