Great Bear Wilderness I'm building this house on the moon
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
she'd blink contemplatively, perhaps she'd chosen an insensitive string of words for the girl was quick to retort that she wasn't a coward, which hadn't really been what tundra had been suggesting but now looking back on the choice of words she could see how it looked. at least the red wolf said it with humour in her tone so she musn't have offended her too much, nevertheless she gives a small shake of her head anyway. "sorry of course, i didn't mean to suggest you didn't" a soft smile continued to play along black lips but the warmth of the expression made little effort to reach her dark eyes, those still seemed to remain as pitless as a sharks.

however albeit it remaining as unreadable as anything, a spark does seem to flicker within glassy orbs when her suggestion is met with enthusiasm on the other end. her pale head nods with amusement as she listens attentively to the younger girl. believe it or not she even manages to draw a soft chuckle from the pale soldier as she expresses her agreement; "yes being small does have its advantages, especially since most don't seem to expect as much from us" the red wolf is slightly taller than tundra but not by much, not that it's exactly a hard thing to accomplish. 

surprise is quick to take ahold of the other at tundra's offer and for a moment she wonders is it a step too far, not that it would be all too much of a loss to her. she wasn't really the mentor type but sometimes it seemed like a waste to hold such skills and not offer it to those that didn't, especially since she'd had to go through so much fucking shit to get to where she was so may as well not waste it. however her judgement seemed to be wrong as the surprise gave way to a smile, seeming to almost be tinged with a hint of mischief. perhaps she'd been too quick to judge her after all, ever since getting over her initial fright she opened up into a much more sure spoken fae. perhaps a little quick to trust but for once maybe tundra could be accused of the same, for she knew as little of the red-head as she did of her.

her position on the soft earth shifts slightly as she is given a response and is surprised to find herself pleased by it. okay maybe there was more than a sense of feeling she had to do it, perhaps part of her did want to. it was refreshing to be in the company of someone of the bright energy she contained and it had been much too long since tundra had been able to really do anything with herself. the canine also introduced herself as cadeau, of course she managed to forget introductions. why could she never remember that introducing yourself was basic manners? nevertheless of course the man had butted in before she'd even gotten a chance to respond bringing her up to where she'd made he retort. 

cadaeu would throw in her own responses to his opening line, something he latched right onto like the little scavenger he was and play along. a sigh would huff from her jaws as she'd shake her head; "no trouble i simply mistook her for someone else and we've long gotten past it" was the only clipped reponse she gave him. she wasn't dumb, she knew well he sought flirtatious banter hence why it was exactly what she didn't give him. don't feed him any scraps or he'll certainly stick around like a pathetic little stray, hopeful for more. the thing was, the idea of pups made her feel sick to the stomach and brought back extremely unwanted memories, memories locked away because fuck they'd kill her if she let them in again. but then why did her mind stray to thoughts of aries? the dark, brooding man had so much more class than this guy with the mental ability of a horny teen. her head shakes in an effort to rid her mind of the memories of his sharp gaze and intoxicating scent. 

luckily cadeau unknowingly comes to the rescue by focusing back on her and she dips her head; "i go by tundra, it's nice to meet you" and believe it or not she means it.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 22, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 22, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 24, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Dirge - April 24, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 24, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Dirge - April 25, 2019, 03:56 AM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 26, 2019, 03:49 PM