Great Bear Wilderness I'm building this house on the moon
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
sorry for the wait!

slight hesitation flickers through her with cadeau's inquiry, instinctively reluctant to hand information over but she supposes it wasn't really worth getting all quiet about. it wasn't like she wanted to defend flicker and to what other use could this information be used anyway? with a disdainful shrug the pale woman heaves a soft sigh before murmuring; "just an ex pack mate i knew called flicker- her colouring is similar to yours hence the initial confusion. she betrayed the pack and the trust of someone she claimed to be close friends with" her nose wrinkles scornfully at the thought of the weak willed bitch, tundra didn't tend to get too hot headed over most but there was nothing she could stand less than those kind of leech like wolves who cared nothing for loyalty and honour and simply sucked what they could get out of someone before dropping them like nothing once they spotted a new source.

shifting her position in the lush grasses she shifts dark eyes back to dirge. there's a calmer air about her now as she observes him, he's no threat and she's always open to whatever information she can gather so him being a source made him bearable for the time being. a soft chuckle slips tonelessly from black lips as she continues to watch; "you could say that" she muses, head tilting to the side in a small bird like movement. "the woods are under new rule, better rule" she emphasises the last part, aware of maegi's wish for it to be known that the woods are no longer that kind of place that elders would warn pups about. a slight twinge of guilt does stir in the pit of her stomach at the words as if she were betraying relmyna's honour. but she had respected the woman and still did, she hadn't been blackfeather's problem she just hadn't given it the necessary changes that maegi had.

now it's his turn and she's glad when he offers up without hesitation. "moonspear" she echoes, large eyes drifting to the mountains he'd most likely descended from. "first time hearing of you's" she finally admits, eyes falling back to the man. living on the mountains would never be her cup of tea, much too bare and open but she certainly could respect those that chose to endure that kind of lifestyle. she continues to blink curiously at what he leads with next; "oh really? you plan to extend out here?" there's no hostility to her tone to suggest she has an issue with this, but she's definitely interested.

she falls back into silence as he goes on to gesture to their exact peak to the young girl beside her whilst tundra can not help but feel curious as to how many other packs reside within teekon and why the woods had been so quick to lay claim over her damaged soul.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 22, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 22, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 24, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Dirge - April 24, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 24, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Dirge - April 25, 2019, 03:56 AM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 26, 2019, 03:49 PM