Firefly Glen We'll be alright if you don't ask me to stay
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
The impasse remained, the tension pulled like strings taut enough to pluck at if he so dared, but it would have taken far more than a menancing pull of lips and flash of teeth to do so. It did not do little to quell the fire he held to be ignored but it was best that way he would realize later, and whatever it would be would simply have to be. It was writ to stone by the tranquil fury of Hydra's parting words; his gaze shifted subtly between Charon and Speedy both with an uncertainty that such a thing would be avoided. Forbidden fruit was always tender, always sweet, and it was a transgression with the highest temptation of all.

Hydra turned, all poised and proud and ready to leave; he lingered for a beat or two more before following suit. Nothing more to be said, hardly the time to waste the breath. The ascension would give him time to cool his own temper but the tension he thought would linger, and he wondered who, if any, would be the first to pluck at the tightly wound strings.
Messages In This Thread
RE: We'll be alright if you don't ask me to stay - by Dirge - May 06, 2019, 12:18 AM