Stone Circle don't know what you've got till its gone
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera had to bite her tongue, Valette's glance as she challenged her motives had stung more then she wanted it to. The young female should have guessed that Valette would be upset by her actions since she just recently gave birth to pups. Her heartbeat raced and felt like it was going to explode out of her chest, she felt her face was flustering and her legs turned into butter. She had recently sprinted out of the forest and now she was finding it even more difficult to breathe, "I-I just wanted to show you that I have grown up a bit and I could handle something at the borders by myself," Vespera stumbled in her words, her head slightly lower and her ears slightly back to show that she was a bit ashamed, "I just wanted to surprise you..." She whispered, her head moved downward to the side a bit, she was finding it a bit difficult to look at the Matriarch, she feared that she would tarnish the relationship she cared most deeply about. Without a second thought, Valette had begun to interrogate the male, she had rightfully questioned him and what Valette was saying to him made sense to her, she couldn't speak, she feared she would make it worse. Vespera felt guilty, she wanted to impress Valette, that was her main goal, was making Valette proud of her growth, but she felt as though she had failed.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
don't know what you've got till its gone - by Tye - May 04, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: don't know what you've got till its gone - by Vespera - May 22, 2019, 01:23 PM