Blackfeather Woods Spring flowers
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
@Moonshadow! Perhaps this could be something toward Midwifing?

She was grateful for the warm weather. Plants started blooming and with them came herbs. Herbs that she let grow for a few weeks before harvesting. Herbs which she now carried back to the woods with a lively gait. She hummed as she entered and slowly made her way to her den to sort all the herbs into piles. She had made sure to grab more of the herbs that were useful for pregnancy than anything else since Maegi was pregnant and there was another she had yet to meet. She paused for a moment her eyes going wide for a moment. She needed to meet her! How could she expect to help productively if she was a stranger? She grunted at herself and hurried to her den, setting the herbs down and beginning to sort them with the intention of looking around for the dark furred woman Maegi had mentioned.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The shadowy female spent her days since the birth, resting and taking care of her starlings. However there was not much to do and at the moment she was grounded. Stuck in her den until her pups are allowed to leave the den.

Her young had eaten their fill and like always they fell asleep.
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The herbs were sorted fairly quickly, she had a lot of experience doing so at Rosings where she had little else to keep her busy. She headed back out from her den, looking around when she caught the scent of pups on the breeze. She paused and her heart sank as she realised she had missed out on the birth already but she approached the den anyway, pausing a respectful distance "Hello Miss, do you need anything?" she asked.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moonshadow was slightly startled by the females voice outside her den. “Hello, I don’t think I do at the moment.” In all honestly she didn’t know how to tell if she needed anything or hell if she was even doing a good job.
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Oof. Her heart sank even more when her assistance was turned down. She vowed to help Maegi when the time came, she vowed not to fail again. She had to be of use somehow, to someone. The sight of the pups made her heart ache and she shifted her weight, wishing to go inside and just make sure all was well. "Thats good to hear, I'm sorry I didn't find you sooner. My name is Lilah, I do Midwifing things. Would...you mind if I just checked them..and asked a few questions?" her ears fidgeted back against her head nervously, knowing she sounded a bit desperate.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She cared for her pups deeply and this woman seemed to timid to try and do them harm. “I don’t see why not.” Though if she had ill will, Moonshadow would be quick to act.