Dragoncrest Cliffs And though i made you gentle for a time
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Kiwi definitely felt the sting of disappointment as she got through response, though she wasn't unreasonable enough for it to not make sense.  Kiwi wanted to tear that woman's face apart, but holding off was smart, and if she got some numbers then no one could say anything.  Just... what if someone else got there first?

Then she'd have to take it from them too.

Okay, yeah.  She couldn't give in to Caiaphas' demand, but her personal sense of pride was definitely ok leaving it for a while.  It was an action on her terms and would give her some time to sort out how the hell she wanted to sort this threat out.

They might follow, she replied, thinking now.  We should go north, and there's a river we can cross.  It would hide their scent and make them hard to find.  I can totally teach you how to fight.  I learned from some of the best.  Niamh and Artaax, and she felt like she was pretty great as a result.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: And though i made you gentle for a time - by Kiwi RIP - May 19, 2019, 11:53 AM