Moonspear There is so much wrong going on outside
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Even with Dirge there to pick up his slack and make it into a halfway palatable delivery of information, Maia still had to question it, and he did not want to reiterate that at all.

He can't be, she said.. and inside, a great, overwhelming I wish!! reared up in him but he refused to say it. He knew better than most how strong, fearless, and proud his father was! Jarilo had never imagined death coming for him until then when its finality had arrived for him, clearly. Before he had always fought it off, and wore the scars to prove it, living to fight another day up until he finally met the end.. and the son also knew that those were not injuries to shrug off, or ever hope to come back from. He had looked. Closer than he had wished he had, but Jarilo had been hunting for every ounce of painful closure that he could find; there was much to be said torn and beaten into his hide and frankly, he still didn't know what to do with that fact yet.

Struggling over a lick of irritation now faced with a random Firebird's grief for his father.. he steeled whatever was left of himself carefully. His own nerves were short, he was tired. His parents had just died a gruesome death.. He is. Look, I hate it too.. and I really wish I had something better to tell you, but trust me: Charon is dead, he said, voice quivering with sadness and sorrow all over as he felt tension rise in him, then out to his furs. How else could he emphasize this? Did she need to see his smashed face to believe him? She had wanted to see how he was, after all. You don't want to see him anymore... he muttered, toning it down with a steadying breath. Charon wasn't here, not in that form. Maybe in all of them and all of his other lasting influences on these lands. Now, he was beyond their realm.. where none of them could reach him. Sorry, his posture flattened again and for a second, he squeezed shut his burning eyes.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
There is so much wrong going on outside - by Maia - June 13, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Dirge - June 13, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Maia - June 14, 2019, 08:30 AM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Dirge - June 14, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Maia - June 14, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Jarilo - June 15, 2019, 12:18 AM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Dirge - June 17, 2019, 01:12 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Maia - June 17, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Dirge - June 18, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Dirge - June 19, 2019, 06:31 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Dirge - June 24, 2019, 07:06 PM