Moonspear There is so much wrong going on outside
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
As if this needed another layer of confusing, Jarilo didn't know what to make of the seashell or its implications as he scowled down at it, visually tracing its ridges and admiring the color. Maybe. I always thought that was a long time ago for him.. he replied quietly. He knew it to be longer ago than any of his sisters had lived, which on his scale of things, that was considerable enough. Jarilo was no expert at gauging age but Maia didn't seem all too old or particularly seasoned--not from that brief encounter anyway, but who knew. Maybe she knew about his father's past, or had seen the coast with him once as well.

He took Vela and I to visit once. He seemed comfortable there, too.. he added with a faraway look, contemplative and remembering the time he had enjoyed so thoroughly. Through all of his lessons and stories, it had been a greater insight into Charon as a wolf, separated just a bit from his family and his claim. It was still him as the son had always known him, of course, but there had been something else there too that he didn't get to see often otherwise. She should've kept it, though. I guess I could still take it to him, he sighed, like it may help this somehow--and it wouldn't, besides landing Maia's gift in its final destination. But why? But I just don't think he has any appreciation for fancy shells anymore. Somehow his frown deepened.

Have you met her before..? he asked. Dirge had seemed vaguely familiar with her, right?
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
There is so much wrong going on outside - by Maia - June 13, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Dirge - June 13, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Maia - June 14, 2019, 08:30 AM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Dirge - June 14, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Maia - June 14, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Dirge - June 17, 2019, 01:12 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Maia - June 17, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Dirge - June 18, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Jarilo - June 19, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Dirge - June 19, 2019, 06:31 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Dirge - June 24, 2019, 07:06 PM