Broken Antler Fen Bad habits
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She had found herself aimlessly wandering especially after she smelt her sister at the coast. What was she even doing here, did she still have that foolish dream of fixing her? Maybe, but she didn’t mind; let her try. She’d only fail once more like she always had. Serem remembered the look on Nakara’s face when she witnessed her and Hashut ripping out their fathers throat; The pain, the guilt, the fear. It was a beautiful thought but she was brought out of her head when she smelt the blood of a wounded animal and began to follow its scent.

She had her nose lightly above the ground taking in the scent and then as she lifted of her head she saw the doe who seemed to have escaped a coyote or something and was hers for the taking. With a swift leap she clamped down on the deers throat until it stopped fighting and once she did Serem swiftly broke its neck; putting it out of its misery. It’s crimson blood on her muzzle as she let it fall to the ground.

@Vengeance
”Common” "Spanish"
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Now was a good time as any to start looking for a place for his slowly gathering of individuals to call home. Heading South, away from the coast - where plenty of wolves seem to be gathering, Vengeance made his way, keeping an eye out for anything that may be promising. 

The fen was interesting. It had plenty of food, places that could be promising for dens, to be frank, the man wasn't all that picky for land. Anything would do. But as he felt no rush to try and claim something, with his number of followers as small as it currently is, he would search until something truly caught his attention; and if not, simply return to whatever he saw on his way.

As the spongy moss squished under his weight, the behemoth stopped as ruby eyes fell onto the familiar dark figure he had met just a little over a week ago. It seems blood always stains the air when we meet. But this time, it didn't' draw him near.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She had been tearing at the meat of her kill, consuming it as the male came into her  view. At first she didn’t know who he was but as she looked he became familiar to the female. “It seems so.” She wondered if he still may have use for her as he stated the last time the two met. He was a bit far from where they had met last. “So since your here, you had said last time we were in each other’s company that you may have use of me. Well I might as well take you up on that offer. If it’s still on the table that is.” It was never safe to just assume and it wasn’t like she had nothing else to do and the female didn’t normally fair well on her own anyway especially with winter approaching in only a short few months.
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Consuming the flesh of a coyote, he couldn't feel more reassured in his decision to offer the dark woman the invitation previously. More and more she seemed like a right fit for his little project, clearly, she wasn't squirmish about killing. Sure he had to ensure that morals would not come into play, but they had plenty of time to make sure it wouldn't be an issue should she pledge her loyalty to his cause.

Piqued your interest, haven't I? A grotesque grin found its way to his mug, curling in pleasure as he huffed a lazy one tone laugh. This time, he sat. Quite comfortably so; assuming they would need to discuss what his offer was in totality before anything was official.

My name is Vengeance Rache. I am recruiting mercenaries to fill future ranks in a pack I desire to make. Does that sound like something you would be interested in?
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She licked her muzzle slightly as she listened to him speak. “Yes you have.” She spoke brief at his first statement and let him continue. So the man had name after all and of hearing this name her ears pricked up with interest. She saw it only fitting to reveal hers as well. “My name is Serem Mortem.”

Oh how it had been a while since she had spoken her full name to another individual. It seemed only yesterday she spited that name but upon learning it’s Latin meaning she held it with pride.

A pack was exactly what she needed.  “That does sound like something I would be interested.” It would be the best place where she could put her skill set to use.
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Good. Head tilting to watch her from under his brow as he tucked his chin onto his chest, still that smile ever so present on his sickening mug. He studied her, carefully. She was large for a female, which in itself was impressive. Serem, he began, letting her name linger for a moment as his baritones bombarded the air in the one word he muttered. Pledge your loyalty as a Nightwalker, and walk among us not as a slave to the ranks, but as an employee to the Warlord.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
So he called himself a warlord, it was fitting. He seemed to be a wolf she could be proud to follow. She herself gave a smile of her own and with a bow her head. “Yes, my lord vengeance.” She knew not if he wanted her to repeat him in words, she knew some packs who wanted their members to verbally say they pledged their loyalty.
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Very well. Walk with me as I look for a proper land to claim. Pleased with this meeting, he was up once again. In one swift movement, as liquid as honey on a hot summers day, he began to walk in the same direction he had originally wandered. This time with an official member in his ranks. 

He wondered how Alison would feel toward this one. It didn't matter, they would have to get along regardless. They weren't going to be a family, they didn't have to get along, just tolerate one another at the very least. Unlike Rusalka, all that mattered to him was their loyalty to his rule. To listen instead of bicker and squabble for the role of Alpha, to never question his words that would soon be their law.