Ocean's Breath Plateau when it's too hot, i light it up
45 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Private 
vague about the last thread! sorry this is awful LOL. other tag for ref
his encounter with @Rokig has left him with many questions, ones he dares not ask in front of @Fynn; he trusts his boyfriend, of course, but he doubts rokig would be comfortable answering in front of him. if he is at all. the doubt almost keeps him away — but his curiosity is stronger. so he finds himself slipping away from fynn early, hoping to catch his friend (acquaintance?) alone for a few moments.
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
It's far too often he's alone these days. The Plateau had become a rotating door of faces and despite his doubts, he still stayed here. Although he often wondered if he should listen to the angry wolf that had blurted so many other places. Maybe he would have better luck that way. Regardless he had another set of faces with him now and any decisions should probably be discussed with them first.

It all gave him a headache. It didn't help when his gaze settled on the brightly colored Blossom. He didn't know what to say or how exactly they had all ended up here. Rokig was a disaster who was only capable of saying one thing.

Hey.
45 Posts
Ooc — xynien
thankfully, it doesn't take long to find who he's looking for. hey, he offers a smile as he returns the greeting, tail swaying. the motion slows a little when he notices rokig's expression, though, and his own falls slightly. i uh... are you alright?
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
"i uh... are you alright?"

He had the sour answer on the tip of his tongue but bit it back. Blossom didn't deserve his bitterness or indifference. Just tired. It was an easier answer to settle on instead of unloading all of the thoughts inside of his whirlwind head. How... There were plenty of ways he wanted to end that question. are you? That ending seemed like a far more appropriate choice.
45 Posts
Ooc — xynien
his concern spills from him before he can stop it. are you having trouble sleeping? a frown tugs at his features for a beat before he realizes he shouldn't be prodding, and then embarrassment sweeps over him. sorry, um, you don't gotta answer that. i'm okay. he pauses, then adds a little shyly: happy to see you. it is the truth, despite rokig's apparent bad mood, and he can't help expressing it.
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
I sleep like shit. The answer was blurted before he could stop himself. For a brief moment, his expression seemed apologetic before it went back to something more neutral. Sorry. He had gone from being alone but eventually had grown used to having Valentine and Vegas nearby. Now he had new(ish) faces to get accustomed to. His ever constant cycle of wolves seemed to be throwing every aspect of his living situation for a loop.

It's, uh, good to see you too you know. Seems like no one familiar is around anymore. Not that he was exactly buddy-buddy with Blossom but they at least knew each other from a time when Rokig wasn't so full of piss and vinegar.