Whitefish River Sweet dreams
24 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
Private 
@Evergreen 
phone post
Bonus: migraine

Restless, that is what she was. She had funally returned from her little trek and gathered many herbs thay they needed.. and now she had made a new routine for her nights, turning them into an more productive adventure rather then her tossing and turning to fall back into her unhappy dreams. She found where most of the herbal plants grew in this territory, cataloged the many different fish that seemed to live in the river, and she even found a cave that held a sparkling rock that reminded her of the ice cave where she grew up.  

Tonight was different, they had made a pack. Kaistleoki. Things were changing and yet today she realized just how vital another's warmth against her was. When she was younger, she had her brother pressing into her at night. Once he left to find their mother, her best friend had replaced his absence. Then she was alone, having to take the medication she prescribed to sleepless wolves. When she had found the broken bear, she did not think about how he would replace what she was missing. He was injured, her patient. And yet the day he disappeared, the restless returned. The nightmares came back.

Sun colored eyes defied the light of the moon with their golden glow, she had found a rather large rock that jutted out over a still pool of the river. A pool of stars. She sat on this elevated rock now, her eyes to the glittering stars. A blind man named Tobias had told her that he could remember every one of the twinkling lights and he still stargazer even when his sight now failed him. She did this now,  closing her eyes and megan to hum a lullaby her mother sang before she too had disappeared. 

The old man was right, there was always comfort in the stars.. even if you could not see them..

stað þar sem þú tilheyrir
common  icelandic
hover for translation
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Although there has been hints of her presence, it has been awhile again since he last seen her. Sindri tends to filter in and out of his life, much like the tide of the sea. Evergreen is restless one night, and has yet to cuddle up with @Winterbourne, when he spots the medic posed upon a rock ahead. His eyebrows lift in momentary surprise. A mix of emotions soon follow; relief, disappointment, confusion.

Eventually, the bearish Count approaches.

Sindri? He questions, mismatched eyes glancing up towards the medic carefully. Are you alright? I... didn't see you at the meeting. She does not seem sick in the way Winterbourne and Speedy were, so he finds himself puzzled and worried.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
24 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
He approached, the man of her memories. He is her king, her alpha. Her tail swayed with happiness, excitement as she turned to face the man she finds comfort with and yet when she turns to look at him the feelings that float in his eyes confuse her. It was his words that caused her ears to fall, her tail to stop its friendly swaying. There was a meeting, she had missed a meeting. Pain filled her eyes at this revelation, a soft whine escaping her throat.

"I missed a meeting, björn minn, I am so sorry..." she hung her head as she stepped closer to him, "I was looking for herbs we were running low on.." Her voice felt distant as she moved to press her head against his shoulder, "it wont happen again."

common  icelandic
hover for translation
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
It breaks his heart in the way her happy greeting deflates into sadness. He had not meant to seem disappointed in her, and so the bear shakes his head at her apology. Eyebrows furrowing.

It is alright, I just... worried that you were hurt, or... Eve trails off, unable to complete the sentence. He leans into her touch, and pressed his cheek to the side of her neck.
24 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
He was just worried there was no anger or malice in his voice. His actions were kind and indulgent as he pressed his cheek into her neck, she liked how he had grown accustom to her brushes and adapted his acceptance in his own touching. He had been so unuse to it, at first, always tensing or freezing up. 

"No, I am fine. I am sorry, I will make sure to be more present.. we should be good now, I.." She cut herself off as she tried to figure out how to explain why she was wandering so much. "I cannot really.. sleep at night.. So I wander.."

common  icelandic
hover for translation
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
His head nods, slowly, uncertain. Of course, Sindri had not been a part of Easthollow, so he wondered over and over again if she simply was not the pack type. To his relief, she wants to put effort into Kaistleoki again. The Count moves away, round ears relaxing.

Can't... sleep? Speedy comes to mind, and he realizes how much he already relies on the Physician. She spoke of wanting to help the pack, but he feels guilty to continually bother her so much. Thus, the bear decides to take the matter into his own hands. Is, uh, something on your mind?