Lake Rodney She has a death wish
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
@Vengeance keeping this vague

She was still weary from the eventful day she had earlier. She wouldn’t forget the strangers who helped her and where they were located. Perhaps she will meet one of them in the future and she’ll be able to repay them but for now her mind was somewhat clear enough to know she was going to kill Nakara and hurt her in ways her idiotic little mind couldn’t even fathom. On the way back to where her pack would be forming she had the blood of someone who had caught the peak of her anger and yet her bloodlust was not satisfied.

Rage flowed through her body like a rushing river and the she wolf was fuming with anger and it was evident. She knew she couldn’t do this on her own and was going to need help and with that she let out a howl. “I’m going to kill that wretched little bitch family or not.”
”Common” "Spanish"
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
67°, currently it is foggy and set during evening. Located in lake rodney,

The howl rang out quite clearly. Calling forth the behemoth to go and see what one of his little followers were up to. The smell of blood quickly rang clear in his nostrils, once more welcoming him toward Serem in that delightful perfume she was often draped in.

Emerging from the mist that held the forest tightly, ruby eyes wandered over to the dark pelted woman; catching only a few of her words as he approached. Mmmm. he cooed, the baritones of his vocals sickeningly singing from his wretched maw. What I hear intrigues me. What are you planing little raven?
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Her call was answered rather quickly and she appreciated it. Perhaps he would help her in her endeavor to take her sisters petty little life. “My bitch of a sister tried to kill me.” Oh she was pissed. Never had anger consumed her like this and she kind of liked it. “I’m going to make her wish she had.” Serem wanted her to beg for her life, she wanted to feel her sisters body grow limp between her jaws. “She was naive to think I didn’t know poisons and how to fix it.” Her voice contained no other emotion but anger and hate. “I want her to suffer....”
”Common” "Spanish"
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I see... So she had a sister, unfortunately, they were not on good terms enough for them both to join the Nightwalkers - instead, it seemed like Serem was already dead set on killing the bitch. We can do that. Lead the way and I will make sure she regrets not finishing her job. For now he would let Serem lead the way, curious to see what she would do, or allow him to do should she need his help - he assumed so since that call was for more than just a shoulder to cry on. For Vengeance was a terrible shoulder to cry on... in any circumstance.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
So he did wish to help, she gave of a mischievous smirk and a swift nod of her head in agreement. “Gladly.” If this worked out she would have to repay him in the future but for now she would lead him towards her kin.

Gonna fade here and pull up another thread closer to Nakara’s location
”Common” "Spanish"