Coconut Grove I'm more into whiskey myself
10 Posts
Ooc — Noah
All Welcome 

Her journey had taken her a long time and frankly she was a little isolation maddened so if asked she couldn't remember a time she hadnt been moving.  She had been needing a break so badly, her curves had begun slimming down and it made her look daintier than she liked. As she stepped onto the sand and burned her normally tough paws she cursed and did a little dance on the sand before booking it across until she landed here. It was shadier and she liked it, the smell of the sea and tropical air making her feel less trapped in an endless cycle and she flopped to the sand "oh man...oh man oh man i could stay forever" she moaned.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tristan had watched the scene unfold from a distance, ears perked as he glanced down at that hot sand that he had become wildly used to by now. he was a little bothered by the fact that there was just somewhere here... but whatever, their borders weren't that strong, and their numbers weren't that many. 

he padded over, hearing the tail end of her comment -- it gave him a little burst of pride despite his previous agitation. well then welcome to magaritaville, he chirped as he approached, standing a short ways off. his tail waved as he looked upon the stranger, noting appearance because he was a douche.
10 Posts
Ooc — Noah
A voice startled her and she rolled to her stomach facing him and immediately breaking into a grin. Her gaze swept over him quickly as she discreetly checked him out, drinking in the sight of a young man she described inside her mind as hot. She did note he seemed young, younger than her but she couldn't tell how young. With that in mind she broke into a smile her tail wagging a few times against the sand.  "Margaritaville. What an odd name though it sounds like a good fit for such a tropical place. Do you live here?" she asked as she stared boldly into his blue eyes interested in the stranger who seemed so familiar with this place.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tristan actually wildly hated that she was staring him in the eyes. it felt like a challenge for power -- something she didn't have in his territory. like, bitch, what. but he was trying to maintain a good relation with a potential recruit... this caused some inner struggle. instead, tristan straightened up a little bit, shoulders squaring as he took a step towards her, not daring to break the eye contact she'd so boldly made. i lead this territory, he corrected her smoothly with a single flick of his tail, which now arced over his back.
10 Posts
Ooc — Noah
She realized the offense she had made and while it took a moment to sink in she tried to play it smoothly off and let her gaze drift aside, an embarrassed laugh leaving her maw "I see...I'm sorry. I've been on the move for so long and the sea air was so nice...i didn't even realise there were scents. I didn't mean any offense I can go" she spoke honestly not lifting her eyes again as she cringed and took a step back in case he intended to chase her off. After a moment her eyes slowly rose to look around her and she looked genuinely disappointed.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
she quickly realized her mistake and sank beneath his authority. holy shit!! holy fuckin shit if fuckin towhee and quixote and his parents could see him now. big and mighty tegan -- er, tristan... tristan. he suppressed the thought. 

hey hey don't worry about it!! tristan said with a few wags of his tail, appearing to lose the mean authority figure thing and go back to friendly. look, it was just a warning -- right? isn't that how this worked? my name's tristan -- me and my friend bat found this place and claimed it. we're looking for recruits if you wanna stay, just hard to let you know who's in charge, he told her with a quick wink and a flick of his ear.
10 Posts
Ooc — Noah
Her wandering gaze quickly went back to him but she made a point not to push the eye contact and instead gave her best smile, as her eyes grew thoughtful as she considered his offer. It seemed so so dumb not to accept it and if it was just him and his friend maybe that gave her a good chance to make friends and start a real good life here. "Im Harlow... and yeah I'd love ta stay! I don't have any real solid skills but i can hunt and if need be knock some heads together. I wont be a mooch Mister boss man, promise" the last bit was the only part that came out playfully, the rest sounding genuine and respectful, her eagerness to finally have a place to rest permanently causing her accent to slip out stronger. It was in her nature to tease but because he was stil a stranger and she wasn't sure how touchy he was, she gave a few sways of her tail and smiled "thank you for offering me a home Tristan" she sounded like she had reigned in her excitement a bit now.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
well... i guess you'll build skills here or something, said tristan with a shrug, wondering if this was actually a bad move. this wolf seemed borderline crazy, but he didn't know why he got that vibe. but she thanked him, and was being respectful enough, so... whatever. he knew he couldn't  be too picky about recruitment this early in the game. so he sucked it up and merely smiled. fo sho, you should get around and get acquainted with the territory! and start marking borders -- we're still new so we gotta make sure that we keep them strong... he paused, his grin turning into a teasing smirk, so we don't get more fuckers like you just walking through!! 

ah! but it was all in good fun. harlow would learn soon enough the kind of dick that tristan was -- but the good kind.
10 Posts
Ooc — Noah
He seemed to be a pretty relaxed leader but as a wolf who had never really had a home she saw nothing wrong with that at all, in fact she figured it would make him someone she wouldn't mind listening to. He suggested she get to know the territory and told her to mark the borders to add to their claim, throwing in a tease that her grinning and narrowing her eyes  "That would be awful wouldn't it? I'll see to it then, catch you around maybe?" she asked standing to go and explore the land she was to call her new home.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
160 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Feel free to conclude after this, I just wanted to chime in with this guy, lol.  :)

He liked Tristan, and appreciated his lax approach to leadership. The grove had proven just as the ashen Blackthorn had described: a paradise, and one that had instantly felt like home to him.

He roamed the territory quietly, exploring its sandy shores and depositing scent markers as his Alpha had requested. His mind turned briefly to thoughts of his mother and he recalled painfully how their last pleasant interaction with her had involved a patrol of the borders.

Viintruth hunched his shoulders and pressed on, pressing his pale flank to a leaning tree as he strode by. That life had gone to shit, he was swift to remind himself, and he'd made a new one. The last thing he wanted to do was compromise that happiness.

He paused when he spotted a duo, the pallid yearling observe the she-wolf's departure. It was then that he stepped alongside his leader. "She looks nice," the boy said  with a suggestive quirk of his brow.

hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
as harlow dipped and left the scene entirely, tristan's new dude friend appeared. whoa! dude friend. that was a bold claim, but tristan had (fortunately) only ever had chick friends. which was good because they were hot -- but bad because he just kept getting friendzoned. and, now that he thought about it, he wondered if other wolves thought he was gay or something because all he did was hang around girls and overcompensate??? was that why that dude came onto him in the meadow? fuck -- he should really get that under control. 

nice, agreed tristan with a weighing shrug of his shoulders, also a little crazy -- but crazy is kinda hot. he glanced to his newfound packmate with a shit eating grin, tail wagging a bit. you wanna finish out this patrol?

and now ur getting sucked into another thread -- tagging u soon!