Moonspear for my father to come and find me like he said
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
(August 21, 2019, 09:30 AM)Arcturus Wrote: arcturus leaned towards the hole after moriko, sniffing its caved-in indentation gingerly. he could smell only loam and stone, but if moriko said prey was here he believed her. 

he did not find her hunting methods strange — well, other than that time she had put herself under fire to trip the deer. this seemed safer, saner — he followed his nose for a few meters and then turned back, stumped. it seems you got something. what is it? gopher, fox?? he supposed he could find out by digging..

Since she had nearly trapped it, she pounced a bit onto the dirt. This caused a small strange noise to be emitted from the mound under her feet, as it then tried to scurry, with no where to go.

She wagged her tail excitedly. "Sounds like a fox- of course its stinky, but obviously its been coating itself in mineral rich soil-" She could smell it on the animal, it was a rain like smell, like rain on wet rocks.

She wagged her tail excitedly,beginning to dig mercilessly towards it, deeper into the ground towards the caved in hole it was trapped it.

"Looks like you wandered into a little dinner date-" She teased towards Arcturus.
Messages In This Thread
RE: for my father to come and find me like he said - by Moriko - August 26, 2019, 04:34 PM