Whitefish River Anything you feel, put it all on me
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Acheron was the first to join her, but she wasn't surprised; he was quiet, but he was very curious and bold. She watched him inspect the area with his usual caution, and smiled at him when he finally came out and took a seat against her. Her gaze went back to the caves to see who would be next, but it was soon pulled away by the arrival of Emrik. Her smile widened. She was always happy to see him. Hey, she replied, watching him settle near. Unfortunately, her back was turned to Dragomir, or she would have offered him a smile as well.

Ira and Evergreen were next to arrive, and Speedy greeted them with a nod and warm smile, answering the counts question with: We're doing okay. I thought it was a good day to bring the kids out to meet everyone.

A warm smile was offered to Verx as well, but then he headed away from the group. Confusion filled her expression until she realized he had gone to sit near his son, and she felt bad for not settling closer to the pup. She smiled at Dragomir, then, but her attention was pulled away by the arrival of her daughters, one right after the other.

She couldn't help but laugh at their boisterous appearance. She loved their enthusiasm and met their "harrassment" with playful growls and gentle mouthing. They moved on to Emrik, and she laughed again, a grin spreading across her face as she watched them assault him as well. As always, pride filled her gaze as she watched her children, but she periodically glanced back at the caves, wondering where Castor was. She wanted to go back inside the den and make sure he was okay, but she would give him a little more time to come out on his own.
Messages In This Thread
Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Speedy - August 10, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Acheron - August 10, 2019, 01:24 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Dragomir - August 10, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Emrik - August 11, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Ira - August 12, 2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Evergreen - August 17, 2019, 06:59 AM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Syrma - August 18, 2019, 11:43 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Spica - August 20, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Speedy - August 20, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Acheron - August 20, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Dragomir - September 03, 2019, 10:26 AM