Lost Creek Hollow sometimes when i'm in heaven, i'm forgetful of the earth
you're a bandit like me—eyes full of stars
21 Posts
Ooc — Chan
An unfamiliar feeling unfolds itself within his chest as he waits for Terance's response, an icy tendril that wraps tight around his lungs and leaves him feeling almost breathless, though he fights to hide it. He doesn't know what he'll do if he's turned away — perhaps his parents will be waiting for him nearby, but he doesn't want to turn back. He wants to be home, more than anything, and if —
His thoughts are cut off as the leader speaks, breath catching as he hangs onto each word. He nods as Terance explains his misgivings, only able to breathe again when he hears "I can't hold your parents mistakes against you." Heart suddenly pounding, loud yet steady as the man finishes and relief overwhelms him, he tries to return the smile. I understand, He says, voice betraying the emotions running through him. Thank you. I'll — I'll make sure you don't regret it. He swallows, blinking away the beginnings of tears and carefully controlling his breathing as he glances to the boy introduced as Pheiros with a smile that comes a bit more easily than the last. Hi, Pheiros.
Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes when i'm in heaven, i'm forgetful of the earth - by Tiarnach - October 03, 2019, 07:30 PM