Whitefish River tonight i'll have a look and try to find my face again
207 Posts
Ooc —
Evergreen's words seem to lift some of the weight from his heart, and he tries to reason with himself again: how could this be a bad thing? How could anything involving this wonderful man be negative? Evergreen, who has given him a home and safety and a reason to love again, has never been anything but good — will never be anything but good in his eyes. He swallows, telling himself the problem is solved now. It is, at least, stifled.
I want to, He tells him softly, nervous but full of hope and adoration he can't quite keep from his tone. He dares to move closer as he speaks, reaching up in an attempt to press his nose to Evergreen's cheek. I um, I... I like being around you. It isn't quite what he'd wanted to say, and he feels his ears heating immediately as the clumsy words slip from him. I mean — I-I meant to say I care about you. A lot. Way more than I care about what anyone else thinks.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight i'll have a look and try to find my face again - by Winterbourne - October 24, 2019, 02:28 AM