Meadowlark Prairie Oh Lord, Heaven Knows We Belong Way Down Below [Pack Hunt]
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Valour listened as everyone pitched in ideas, Black Hat being the one who took the lead from Serem for a moment which caused his lips to twitch in amusement. The plan didnt mean anything to Valour who had done no hunting except for occasionally getting a vole or a fat, slow squirrel off guard. He understood about needing someone fast to be a distraction and he immediately saw an opportunity to prove himself a useful pack member and not a pup in need of care, when everyone snatched it up volunteering themselves. His eyes flashed and he moved closer, standing proud as he looked between Serem and Blackhat "Let me help. I'm small and that makes it easier for me to get away. It also means if I die or get injured, it's no real loss to anyone anyway" he spoke logically, cringing just a bit at the thought of dying or being gored by the giant lumbering prey that Serem had chosen. "if I'm going to eat, im going to help" he stated in a tone that meant he wasn't going to be told no on it and if he was, he'd most likely scurry into the fray and do something anyway.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh Lord, Heaven Knows We Belong Way Down Below [Pack Hunt] - by Valour - September 28, 2019, 12:56 PM