Meadowlark Prairie Oh Lord, Heaven Knows We Belong Way Down Below [Pack Hunt]
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It burned him inside that his display of fearlessness was overlooked by everyone and he ground his teeth together when Vanity declared herself a babysitter and demanded he stay with her. He stared daggers into her face silently as others stepped forward and then when Serem passed the lead to Black Hat he growled, striding forward his tail high. "I'll start my piece" his voice was cold as he brushed past Vanity without a single look, picking up speed until he reached the Buffalo. He stopped when he was a safe distance away, eyes flaring wide at the sheer size of the beast. It was like four or five adult wolves thrown together if not more and had horns that could impale two at a time. It looked weak and reeked of blood and festering wounds but it's brown eyes fell upon him and sparked with alarm and hatred as it released a long bellow and blew air at him angrily. He looked back over his shoulder for a moment, hesitating to do this alone anymore before he caught sight of the other Nightwalkers and his hackles rose, drive to be better than them one day causing him to whirl around and bare his fangs, sneaking forward head low as he circled a perimeter around the buffalo, feigning snaps to gain its attention. 

I'm sorry he's so rude! Just kinda wanted to kick things into gear a bit<3
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh Lord, Heaven Knows We Belong Way Down Below [Pack Hunt] - by Valour - October 07, 2019, 05:27 PM