Haunted Wood they were there when I woke up this morning
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
she wondered why, exactly, he'd brought up regretting it. she wouldn't have considered regret at all when making the easy decision, but wonders at it now. these wolves do not seem to be a pack in the way blackfeather was—is—each seems out only for themselves. 

at his offer, she dips her head in quick agreement. her wounds are fresh, but surely there is no better time to practise when old mistakes still burn. her gaze is on him, waiting, ready, alert in the same way that always preceded a spar with scylla.
Messages In This Thread
they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 25, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 26, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 07, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 08, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 10, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 11, 2019, 10:13 AM