Otter Creek I down a coffee, grab my axe and then I'm out
185 Posts
Ooc —
Sobs wracked his frame as he cried, each breath shakey and choked through copious amount of tears. Perhaps if the boy wasn't busy soaking the earth he would notice the stranger making their way over—but he didn't. His own cries filled his ears, making him fail to notice until it was only the deep, gravelly tone that broke his trance, forcing him to look up and startle away with an undignified yelp.

The man, no—beast looked down from above, his expression unreadable through the sun blocking him out from behind, making his shadow cast over the ground—over the eastholloian. Clay would of easily mistaken the guy for his father, except the air surrounding this character made him uneasy. It wasn't loving or warm like Greyback, no. It was cold. Harsh. And it made the fur on the back of Clay's nape prickle and rise.

"Head up, boy. Others won't announce their presence to one so blind to their surroundings."

Clay fumbled over his words as he stared owlishly. He didn't exactly know what the beast meant, and didn't want to spend too much time trying to figure it out. The only thing on his mind was if this wolf was friend or foe. Would he be like the witch his parents warned him about? The one that tore apart his sister?

"A-are y-you" Clay paused after his warbled words, his brows furrowing as he struggled to control his fear in front of the monster. "Who are you? W-where am I?" he tried again, still failing to control his trembling. But at least now he was slowly rising to his paws with his tail straight out and not tucked below.
Messages In This Thread
I down a coffee, grab my axe and then I'm out - by Clay - October 05, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: I down a coffee, grab my axe and then I'm out - by Clay - October 08, 2019, 03:33 PM