Wapun Meadow waiting in my room, and i lock the door
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
i just meant... i feel sympathy for you, that mom was gone. i didn't mean i knew anything about it, i know how close you are to her. i'm sorry to confuse you, he said, gently, his lips pressing together in a tight line, his brow furrowed. he hated hearing about someone else, but now wasn't the time for some sort of deep rooted jealousy to sprout. i'm sorry to hear about your friend, too, i know how you must feel, he added instead, ears rotating backwards. 

as ibis apologized, terance found a similar relief he felt the last time they'd gone through this. it didn't make anything better, of course, and ibis still seemed to have a bit of fight in her as she demanded he not call her a child. i don't think you need my protection, he told her, only half honestly, if i thought that, i wouldn't have let you leave the hollow and go off on your own. i'm sorry i stepped between you and your friend, maybe i read the situation wrong. terance had a hard time believing that comment... but he was trying to be reasonable. he couldn't always be right. i mean, arbiter had been more right than him in many occasions. 

i don't know where your mom went, but i can keep an eye out for her. when the quakes die down i can send out a scout to look for her, too, if you want me to? he asked, trying to mitigate what few moments of non-fiery ibis he could gather.

and then, with a small smile, terance tried to calm her nerves -- about the world, you know, and all it's unfairness. i told you when i turned one i left my parents too, didn't i? took off with my sister to find our uncle peregrine. maybe it wasn't the time -- but terance was trying.
Messages In This Thread
waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 09:35 AM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 07, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 07, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 07:55 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 07, 2019, 08:42 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 09, 2019, 08:37 AM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 14, 2019, 11:03 AM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 16, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 20, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 27, 2019, 10:17 AM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 27, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 27, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - November 12, 2019, 12:15 AM