Big Salmon Lake Just leave me your stardust to remember you by
196 Posts
Ooc — thalia
"I hate you." 
she's trembling, gutted and hollow and burning. how she got here, a few meters from her brother, the smell of his bile entwined with the putrid scent of decay and rot, she does not know. clotted blood is stuck to her coat, the drone of flies deafening. she lurches forward, slogging towards the body of her father. she falls half against him, recovers, barely, and tries to pull him toward her by the scruff. get up.

"youpromisedyoupromisedyousaid." the voice is high and brittle and can't be hers. she tugs, and feels the corpse that was once her father give. she fastens her jaws around his scruff, and with all the strength afforded to her pulls him violently skyward, as if all it takes for this to go away if for her to pull him back onto his paws. 

his body hits the water and she's left with fur and stale blood in her maw, the loose skin around her father's nape tearing at her frantic efforts. someone's screaming, but it isn't her; it's inside her head and it won't stop. backpedalling, spitting out the fur in her mouth, she feels something, finally, give way. "it's not fair! you promised, you - I hate you!" she's raving, words broken and shrill, and then she collides with Dragomir and vomits, hacking, into the brackish water.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Just leave me your stardust to remember you by - by Isilmë - October 10, 2019, 09:08 AM