Rising Sun Valley Crash collision of Jefferson Starships
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
"It does not matter - it is yours now," Sarah replied to Ibis's inquiry. The cache was not located within Lost Creek Hollow, therefore it was free to use to, whoever found it first or - as in her case - remembered, where to return. While she agreed that you had to invest in youth, Terance's current litter was old enough to fend for themselves and not rely too much on the other adults. Others might not be on the same page, but Sarah believed that she could do, what she wanted with her cached meat.

"Don't die," she replied simply to Ibis's promise that she will pay back at the first opportunity. Sarah was not in the mood to make deals. A gift was a gift. When everyone was suffering and when you did not know, if you were to see another day, she could allow herself to be generous as well. "You keep that in mind and I will be happy," she added. "Are you going to visit Terance as well or should I pass the message that you are in the area?"
Messages In This Thread
Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 17, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 17, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 18, 2019, 01:03 PM