Moonspear meet at the crossroad of the divine
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
With a shake of his head, Dirge admitted that he hadn't seen anything like what she described either. Whatever the haunting imagery of his imagination, it sounded unpleasant, and the location where she had found it did little but raise more questions. Had it been attacked? Or had it attacked something? Perhaps the smoky air and shift of the season had driven it mad because maybe it too hungered for things that were no longer there.

The options were too numerous and interchangeable—it could have been all of the above. The herds had fled with the shaking earth, the snows had come along with their bitter cold winds, and there was still the ominous cloak of ash and smoke that lingered in the air—so why just the one? And if there was another, or perhaps more to linger in that thorny wood...

He didn't know what to make of it, really.

"I think I would like to see it for myself," he decided. "If one acts that way, who isn't to say the others do as well. Seems strange the herds would be moving back so soon when we've endured quaking that drove them out for a time." He didn't like it, that was the other decision.
Messages In This Thread
meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Dirge - October 18, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Hydra - October 23, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Dirge - October 23, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Hydra - October 30, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Dirge - October 30, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Hydra - October 30, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Dirge - October 30, 2019, 12:46 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Hydra - November 25, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Dirge - November 27, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Hydra - December 02, 2019, 09:40 AM