Haunted Wood I am a boy of authentic self esteem
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Omfg I love this child. Clay is pure.

"I don't....want to be better than anyone"

Valour froze, ears shifting and head cocking to the side as he tried to figure out what the heck he was supposed to say to that. This kid, Clay, he had no idea where he was did he? This was a place where everyone had some sort of evil plan, where fang and claw were sometimes weaker than brain and wit. He frowned, brows drawn in confusion opening his maw to say something before the boy explained that he had begged to come here and apparently been granted his wish. "You begg-" he froze, the last bit of what Clay said sinking in. His tail wagged and he smiled, expression softening as his chest puffed out with pride "Really? Yeah, see, finally someone sees the potential" it hadn't taken much for Clay to rise up in Valour's approval. His smile faltered as the paw rose and came toward him, causing him to flinch back instinctively lips curling over his fangs as he drew into a defensive stance only to peer at Clay and see he had lowered himself down and was on his back trying to play. His tail swayed behind him as he hesitated, unsure what to do. He had never played before, not here, not in the Keep, he had never really had any friends either. Lifting a paw he quickly jabbed at Clay's snout, trying not to make it as hard as he would if he was going to smack someone.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 22, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - October 23, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 23, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - October 23, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 23, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - October 23, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 23, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - October 23, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 24, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - October 24, 2019, 02:27 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 24, 2019, 07:31 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - October 25, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 25, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - November 04, 2019, 03:17 AM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - November 16, 2019, 08:53 PM